Dienstag, 7. August 2018

Helping the crooks

Publications from Western military, describing their aim with providing "an overview of research done inside the Belgian Armed Forces in the period 2015 - 2016 to address their specific needs, whether in the short term, mid term or long term" and "The selected topics give insights into the multifaceted military research" really astonishes me.

Continuing with: "We are confident that, while reading or scrolling through this report, your interest in Belgian research will thrive." Haha...Yes of course! I know a few people who will be interested. You can find them e.g. here.

I try not to be naive but anyway: Why should foreign forces (again) get a nice overview about sensitive topics as these:


Ok, I am naive: They already know this.

Since it's online anyway, I could post it here as well, but something blocks me inside!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.