Dienstag, 19. April 2022

Stucked in France

A favourable wind had driven me to beautiful Bolougne-sur-mer at the Channel. By accident there I discovered one of the many offshoots of the Ukraine war: a Russian vessel detained by the French government back in February 2022


The MV Baltic Leader is owned by the Russian TransMorFlot LLC, which manages more than 30 vessels.


On approaching there was no activity on board to be seen. Maybe the Russians were working inside, busy with launching a mini sub or small submersible ROV (R
emote Operated Vehicles)...


A captain I got talking to told me that the Russians were not allowed to disembark - though I wonder if that is actually the case. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.